Elm Ridge limiting redemptions through gate
Fri Jun 23, 2006
Ron Guttfleish's value-oriented Elm Ridge Capital Management
has apparently already activated a gate that was set up earlier
this year to control redemptions in any given quarter.
The gate provision introduced to investors last January
called for a relatively tight 10% limit on total fund
redemptions at any quarterly redemption date. As...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager