MFA hires lobbying veteran for new COO role
Fri Jun 23, 2006
Managed Funds Association, the large hedge fund lobbying
group, has created the new position of executive v.p. and chief
operating officer and staffed the role with Lisa McGreevy, a
veteran Washington lobbyist.
McGreevy hails from The Financial Services Roundtable, where
she served as executive vice president...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager