Argent to shutter Veritas high yield fund
Fri Jun 2, 2006
Argent Funds Groups is shutting down the Veritas High Yield
Arbitrage Fund as tough market conditions have left it with a
dearth of opportunities.
Argent expects to return the majority of capital to
investors by mid-June. A small amount of the fund - less than
12% - is allocated to several illiquid positions and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager