Morgan Group launches new quant strategies
Fri May 12, 2006
Morgan Group, a Bristol, R.I., family office, on May 1
opened up two new quantitative equity strategies to outside
investors, marking the first time the firm has accepted outside
capital in a meaningful way.
The new strategies will both invest long and short in highly
liquid publicly traded U.S. equities and markets using a
proprietary quantitative investment algorithm. Those equities
must have a minimum market...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager