Halcyon ramps up structured finance business
Fri May 12, 2006
Halcyon Asset Management, the $3.7 billion New York hedge
fund operation headed by John Bader, has hired the head of
Prudential Investment Management's bank loan group to lead a
new loan securitization business.
Ross Smead will run a new platform intended to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager