Big three see big uptick in Q1 assets
Fri Apr 28, 2006
This year's first quarter was good to the three largest U.S.
hedge fund firms. Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Bridgewater
Associates and D.E. Shaw & Co. all saw a sizeable increase
in their net asset values, due to both inflows and returns.
Bridgewater Associates, the Westport, Conn.-based hedge
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager