BKF adds value manager
Fri Apr 28, 2006
BKF Asset Management, the embattled investment management
firm formerly known as John A. Levin & Co., is adding a
small- and mid-cap value portfolio to its roster of alternative
investments with the hire of David Hudson.
Hudson had been managing a concentrated portfolio focused on
micro-, small- and mid-cap equities through Gemini Value
Partners, and Hudson...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager