Broad-based gains lift hedge funds in March
Fri Apr 21, 2006
A rise in equities, particularly technology and small-cap
stocks, helped hedge funds turn in solid returns in March.
According to preliminary research from Absolute Return, U.S.
hedge funds gained a median 1.37% for the month, with every
strategy soundly in the black. For the first quarter,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager