Carlson hires two senior PMs
Fri Apr 7, 2006
Carlson Capital, the eponymous Dallas multistrategy shop
headed by Clint Carlson, has hired two senior portfolio
managers and added a new diversified long/short equity
portfolio. These are the first major hires the firm has made
since it recently began an operational restructuring.
New hire John Brellenthin will manage the firm's relative
value energy portfolio. He joins from Morgan Stanley, where he
was an executive director and portfolio manager with
responsibility for a...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager