Chapman Capital launch attracts $600m
Fri Apr 7, 2006
Activist Robert Chapman drew $600 million of "soft circles"
for the relaunch of his firm on April 3 but limited his initial
take to $300 million.
Chapman said he turned away about $200 million from
investors he felt would be either too "high maintenance" or too
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager