Abramoff to do prison time for cheating Citadel
Thu Mar 30, 2006
Former Washington lobbyist Jack Abramoff and his partner
Adam Kidan were sentenced on March 29 to 70 months in prison
and ordered to pay $21.7 million in restitution for their
swindling of an affiliate of Citadel Investment Group and
another lender, Foothill Capital Corporation.
Abramoff's sentencing by U.S. District Court Judge...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager