Orbis closes to new investors
Thu Mar 30, 2006
Orbis Investment Management, the $6.1 billion Bermuda-based
global equity shop, has closed its funds to new investors,
effective March 17, and plans to use the time it will save in
dealing with new investors to focus on operations.
Current investors and those who hold commitments to invest
will still be allowed in, the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager