Overstock.com wins round in California court
Fri Mar 10, 2006
The ongoing saga of Overstock.com and its lawsuit against
Rocker Partners and Gradient Analytics, an independent research
firm, continues. As expected, the California Superior Court of
Marin County this week denied motions by both Rocker and
Gradient to dismiss the case under California's Anti-SLAPP law.
The defendants immediately appealed.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager