Berg departs Vega; BBVA ploughs $1bn into VegaPlus
Fri Mar 3, 2006
Vega Asset Management, the Madrid, New York and London-based
hedge fund group headed by chief investment officer Ravi Mehra,
on February 28 announced a change in personnel at the head of
its U.S. operations as well as a landmark joint venture with
the big Spanish financial group BBVA.
Jon Berg is retiring from his...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager