Budzyna steps down at Olympia Capital
Fri Mar 3, 2006
Industry veteran John Budzyna is stepping down from his post
as chief executive of Olympia Capital Associates, a New
York-based administrator for hedge funds and fund of funds.
Budzyna joined Olympia Capital in March 2005 in the newly
created position of CEO and global strategist. These positions
were established especially for Budzyna, and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager