Glenrock closing to new investors
Fri Feb 24, 2006
New York-based Glenrock is closing its $310 million
long/short global equity fund to new investors as of next
Wednesday, March 1.
Glenrock Global Partners, managed by firm founder Michael
Katz, has a strong track record. Since 2000, the strategy has
reported annualized returns of 16.7%....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager