Jefferies plans major PB expansion with Dailey hire
Fri Feb 24, 2006
Jefferies is planning a significant expansion of its prime
brokerage unit with the hire of industry veteran Glen Dailey
and five of his colleagues from Banc of America Securities.
Those hires were announced on February 22.
Dailey is a major name in prime services, with 23 years'
experience in the business, and many see his hire as a major
coup for Jefferies. Dailey helped build up a prime brokerage
group for Furman Selz, and he later co-founded the prime
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager