SEC inspections will likely focus on documentation
Fri Feb 10, 2006
As the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission begins the
process of inspecting the hundreds of recently registered hedge
funds, staff examiners will likely focus not on trading
strategies, but on documentation.
That is the view of Steven Lofchie, a partner at Davis, Polk
& Wardwell who has participated in training seminars for
the agency's examinations staff. Speaking earlier...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager