Convexity set for mid-February mega-launch
Fri Feb 3, 2006
Convexity Capital Management, the new alternative asset
management firm set up by former Harvard University endowment
chief Jack Meyer, is set to begin trading in mid February with
roughly $6.3 billion in assets.
If all goes as plans, Convexity will be the biggest hedge
fund launch ever, far exceeding the $3.5...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager