Hedge funds fizzle in '05
Fri Jan 20, 2006
Despite a solid last couple of months, hedge funds broadly
speaking turned in lackluster results for 2005, according to
preliminary research by Absolute Return. After a 0.79%
December gain, the Absolute Return Composite Index
wound up the year at 5.6%, its worst annual performance on
record. The Composite has averaged annual returns of 10% since
its 1998 introduction.
Overall, hedge funds turned in their best...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager