Perry probed by SEC on Mylan Labs deal
Fri Jan 13, 2006
New York-based Perry Capital may face civil charges stemming
from allegations that the $11.5 billion hedge fund shop
violated securities laws in connection with the firm's
investment in Mylan Laboratories.
In a "Wells notice" sent to Perry Capital, the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager