AQR focuses on long-only as it closes some hedge funds to new capital
Fri Jan 6, 2006
AQR Capital Management has closed all of its arbitrage funds
to new investors and is planning in the second quarter to close
its Absolute Return Fund, a diversified multistrategy
portfolio, to new investors as well.
The moves come as the Greenwich, Conn., firm looks to focus
on research, trading and portfolio management.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager