Sandell postpones event-driven launch
Fri Jan 6, 2006
Sandell Asset Management, the $4.5 billion New York hedge
fund shop, has postponed the launch of its Castlerigg Global
Select Fund as the firm waits to see whether mandatory U.S.
Securities and Exchange Commission registration survives an
ongoing legal challenge.
All domestic hedge fund advisory firms overseeing $30
million or more and that serve more than 14 clients are
required to register with...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager