Event-driven X Fund to wind down
Fri Dec 9, 2005
Thomas Kratky is planning to close his tiny event-driven
program, X Fund, at the end of the year.
Kratky, who according to fund materials once ran Lehman
Brothers' fund-of-funds business, launched X Fund in January
2005. But with fund assets of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager