Pension money to transform fund industry: Grail Partners
Fri Dec 2, 2005
A recent whitepaper from Grail Partners argues that the
expected influx of pension money will recast the hedge fund
landscape to favor multistrategy and large direct funds over
fund-of-fund intermediaries and single-strategy "trader"
By 2010 pension allocations to hedge funds will grow by
three times, according to the paper,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager