Deadline nears for funds to sue Refco as lead plaintiffs
Fri Nov 4, 2005
Hedge funds looking to recover some of the capital they lost
investing in the stock of Refco, the now bankrupt futures
broker, have until December 12 to file lawsuits if they want to
be considered for lead plaintiff status in a class action
against the firm.
There can generally be...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager