Refco's fall leaves some funds in limbo
Fri Oct 28, 2005
Refco's titanic bankruptcy hurt a number of hedge funds that
used the New York-based execution agent as prime broker.
Among them was Moscow-based VR Global Partners, seeking to
recoup $380.1 million from Refco. Others were Jim Rogers'
Beeland Securities, which was out...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager