SEC aims to clarify soft-dollar rules
Fri Oct 21, 2005
As part of an effort to clarify the ground rules for what is
permissible under soft-dollar dealings between brokerage groups
and their investment management counterparties, the Securities
and Exchange Commission this week issued a guidance release
outlining the Commission’s views.
The 49-page report is not the final word on what is allowed
and what is not allowed for...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager