Bayou founders plead guilty to fraud
Fri Sep 30, 2005
Samuel Israel III and Daniel E. Marino - the CEO and CFO,
respectively, of the defunct Bayou Group - pleaded guilty in
the Federal District Court in White Plains, N.Y., to fraud
charges on September 29.
Both men pleaded guilty...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager