Hennessee letter seeks to clarify fees
Wed Sep 14, 2005
In a September 1 letter to clients, Hennessee Group founder
Lee Hennessee and her husband Charles Gradante sought to
clarify the advisory firm's fees and payment options, which
became controversial in the wake of the scandal surrounding
failed Bayou Management.
Hennessee, which advised clients to invest in Bayou and was
reportedly paid by it, believes its procedures have recently
been mischaracterized in the press. The letter also seeks to
update clients on Bayou and the steps Hennessee has...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager