Katrina roils energy portfolio performance
Fri Sep 9, 2005
Upheaval in the energy markets - particularly in the wake of
Hurricane Katrina - caused losses in August in a number of
hedge funds with exposure to the energy sector.
D. E. Shaw was one of several funds that was rumored to
have suffered energy losses...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager