Highbridge recruits Fidelity fund manager Eigen
Fri Aug 19, 2005
The $8 billion New York-based Highbridge Capital Management
group has hired William Eigen, a former Fidelity Investments
mutual fund manager, to head a new unit that will oversee the
development of new fixed-income-oriented hedge funds.
Additional hires are...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager