TQA expands outside arb space with new quant fund
Fri Jul 22, 2005
The $750 million Stamford, Conn.-based shop, TQA
Investments, is continuing to expand beyond its traditional
base of convertible-arbitrage funds. The TQA group this month
launched a long/short equity fund with about $11 million under
management out of the gate.
The new TQA Argonaut...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager