Goldman analyst says rumors of collapse exaggerated
Fri May 20, 2005
Meanwhile, Goldman Sachs' senior researcher Jim O'Neill
recently provided a more positive picture of the industry,
noting that while hedge fund returns have suffered in 2005, the
chance of a catastrophic fund collapse remains unlikely.
The head of global economic research at...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager