Capital Z loses principal but plans new hedge funds
Fri May 13, 2005
Capital Z Investments' Oliver Bergmann, who for two years
helped oversee hedge fund selection and monitoring, left the
firm this week.
Meanwhile, the $2.3 billion firm sought to quash rumors of
an alleged mass exodus from Capital Z's hedge fund unit....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager