Donaldson raises specter of fraud in rationale for registration
Fri May 13, 2005
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Chairman William
Donaldson suggested in a speech on May 12 that the current
competition for profitable trades among hedge funds and the
resulting poor performance is making registration of hedge fund
managers as investment advisors all the more timely.
The registration requirement is set to go into effect...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager