Atlantic Investment Management adds pair of equity analysts
Thu May 5, 2005
Atlantic Investment Management, a $3.1 billion equity fund
firm based in New York, announced it has added two equity
analysts to its investment team.
Bryan Carlson will join the firm in mid-June and will work
on its U.S. equity desk along...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager