R. G. Niederhoffer reopens to new investment
Fri Apr 29, 2005
R. G. Niederhoffer Capital Management has opened its
flagship quantitative global macro funds to new investments for
the first time in two years.
The R. G. Niederhoffer Global Fund and the Roy G.
Niederhoffer Ireland Fund, the U.S. and offshore versions of
the firm's diversified program, will together take in about
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager