Wealthy are ignoring hedge funds, survey finds
Fri Apr 29, 2005
Wealthy U.S. investors with more than $1 million of
investable assets are largely absent from the hedge fund
investor landscape, with 78% lacking any exposure to
alternative investments, according to a new survey.
The survey, conducted by Chicago-based financial services
firm Northern Trust, polled 1,235 investors representing $7.3
billion in total investable assets.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager