Ospraie sells stake to Lehman and plots expansion
Fri Apr 22, 2005
Dwight Anderson's Ospraie Management told its investors this
week that it has sold a 20%, non-controlling stake to Lehman
Brothers in a move to expand its hedge fund platform.
In coming months, Ospraie plans to use the financing from
Lehman to launch two funds that will offer twists on the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager