Blackstone adds two to new distressed unit
Fri Apr 1, 2005
The Blackstone Group has added two principals for its
recently formed Distressed Debt Advisors unit headed by
distressed veteran John Dionne.
Jeremiah Keefe comes to the division from Deutsche Bank,
where he was the director of European distressed research and
also was part of a...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager