West Broadway liquidates funds
Thu Mar 10, 2005
New York-based West Broadway Partners is returning money to
investors and closing shop after a 12-year run.
Some $170 million has already been returned to investors as
the firm liquidates its four hedge fund strategies. The shop
was founded by former Oppenheimer...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager