Clinton to speak at Quadriga opening
Thu Mar 10, 2005
The Austrian asset management shop Quadriga has recruited
former U.S. President Bill Clinton to appear at the opening of
the firm's new retail investment center in New York.
Clinton will give a speech on the global economy...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager