Vinik, Tiger alum leads CMK turnaround
Tue Jan 11, 2005
After netting a whopping 33% during the last two months
of 2004, Creighton Kang's CMK Capital reversed a deep drawdown
to return to virtually flat by year-end.
In a letter to investors on January 3, the former analyst at
Jeff Vinik's Vinik Asset Management...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager