Galleon chief starts Sri Lankan relief fund
Tue Jan 11, 2005
Galleon Group chief Raj Rajaratnam has set up a relief fund
to aid Sri Lankan survivors of the devastation caused by the
December quake and ensuing tsunami that struck the region.
Rajaratnam wrote to friends...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager