Cuban wants to start hedge fund based on sports bets
Thu Dec 2, 2004
Colorful and controversial entrepreneur Mark Cuban, owner of
the Dallas Mavericks basketball franchise, says he wants to
start a hedge fund that would be run by professional gamblers
who make bets on sporting events.
Cuban, who in a massive stroke of luck sold his...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager