UBS creates new cap intro position
Thu Nov 4, 2004
UBS Hedge Fund Services has brought back Andrew Dabinett to
be global head of capital introductions - a newly created
position. Dabinett has been heading up the swaps desk for UBS
in Stamford, Conn..
At the same time, the firm has also lost Joe Pescatore, the
co-head of UBS Hedge Fund Services' capital introduction group.
UBS has decided to eliminate the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager