SEC bars one manager, fines another
Fri Sep 24, 2004
The Securities and Exchange Commission has barred Edward
Strafaci, the former trader for fallen hedge fund Lipper
Holdings LLC, from the securities industry.
Lipper pleaded guilty in Manhattan Federal Court in August
to charges of artificially inflating the value...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager