MFA calls on President's Working Group in attack on SEC
Fri Sep 17, 2004
The Managed Funds Association, the hedge fund industry
lobbying group that is vehemently opposed to the Securities and
Exchange Commission's proposal to require hedge funds to
register with the Commission, has taken a surprising tack in
its battle against the measure.
The MFA has asked the President's Working Group, which was
formed in the wake of the disastrous collapse of Long Term
Capital Management, to asses...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager