Invesco and AIM to pay $450 million to settle allegations
Thu Sep 9, 2004
In the latest evidence that regulators are not finished
taking action in their investigation of illegal market-timing
by hedge funds and other investors, Invesco Funds Group and
affiliated AIM Advisors settled charges with state and federal
authorities on September 7.
Under the agreement, Denver-based Invesco...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager